Hail Damage Can Damage Your Roof in a Few Ways
In the roofing industry, it is a known fact that when hail hits your roof, the damage done to your asphalt shingles is irreversible and the only remedy is to replace the roof. Insurance companies also understand this truth. In fact, it is in the best interest for the insurance company to replace the roof before more damage occurs, costing more money to repair. Ryson Roofing has composed some hail damage roof facts to help explain to the general public the type of damage that can occur from this weather. It is our job to make sure you understand your options if your roof has been hit by hail. We are committed to helping you with the hail damage loss process. Through the years, we have developed our own methods of making the entire experience as simple and seamless as possible.
Hailstorms occur in Southern Louisiana on a regular basis and without notice.
The hidden roof damage caused by hail impact can reap havoc on your roof causing damage over time. Insurance companies would rather catch and repair the roof damage before it becomes a whole house issue with wet walls and flooring. How does hail damage your roof?
- Hail hits your roof and causes an indentation, weakening the integrity of the shingle.
- Over time the protective granules wash away, exposing the fiberglass shingle.
- The sun then bakes the fiberglass core, weakening the shingle.
- Water intrudes behind the compromised shingle causing a water leak.
This is How Ryson Roofing’s Process Works:
- Ryson Roofing certified professionals come out to your home and perform a free shingle inspection.
- The inspector will then assess the damage and make his recommendation to proceed filing a homeowners insurance claim or not.
- Ryson Roofing explains they will assist the homeowner with the claim process and the only out of pocket cost to the homeowner is the cost of his deductible.
- If homeowner agrees to proceed, then Ryson Roofing negotiates with the insurance company, makes the claim, and proceeds with shingle replacement.
- RESULT – Homeowner receives a new roof for the cost of his deductible -usually $500 – 2000.00 (Most roof replacements range from $15,000 – $35,000.)
It’s a fact: your roof will only last so many years. You can now replace your roof at a small fraction of the cost. Ryson Roofing spots the hail damage, makes the claim, and replaces your roof. You never pay anything more than your insurance deductible. Protect your family home. Get a Ryson Roofing inspection — just to be on the safe side. Contact us today to schedule your free inspection. Ryson Roofing: Repairing Hail Damaged Roofs in Baton Rouge and New Orleans
Has your roof been exposed to Hail?
If your roof has taken hail damage, we’ll conduct a free inspection to provide a full assessment of your roof. Contact us today to learn more!